Sunday, January 4, 2015

HO HO HO! happy new years!! ;)

12-29-2014

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and that we all remembered the real reason that we celebrate it! i am amazed with how fast this week has gone by and that we are already heading head on into 2015! 


I had a great experience being able to Skype the family and get a few good laughs! It was a testimony to me that God knows us perfectly and made our families just for us! It was interesting because the last two  Skype conversations we were able to talk for an hour and this time, to be 100% our mission president had us follow the suggestion in the missionary handbook that says 30 minutes. For me, it turned out to be a great experience as we were able to finish with a prayer and have a spiritual family moment.


2015.. The most important year of our lives. We can strive to reach our potential that our Heavenly Father has for us or we can just let another year pass by and sit there with regrets. This year is extremely important to me and I am going to make the best of it!


I hope everyone has the chance to start the new year off on a good foot and get going!

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!

Elder Bailey





More dead critters in Bolivia. This bug is as big as Nigil's fist! 




No comments:

Post a Comment