Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy 2015!!!!! THE BEST YEAR OF OUR LIVES!!  WOOT WOOT!!

Weekly up-date 1-5-2015

We are having just a great old time here!  We are having success and I am loving every minute of it! :) 

On Monday we had leadership council and set goals for the year. The goal we set it 20:37 = 2037. Now, let me explain, D&C 20:37 is the scripture that talks about the baptismal requirements that we should meet to be baptized. Our goal is that we can all become converted and first meet the requirements of 20:37 and then help our investigators, less actives and really everyone meet the same requirements! If we accomplish that (or better said.. when we accomplish that) we will  meet the goal of 2037 active members (Invest., less act. rec. conv.) that meet the requirements of 20:37

I invite everyone to read D&C 20:37 to see where you are in the conversion process! Set goals to see improvement in other areas that are mentioned in the scripture. Do it! I am in the process and have already felt the hand of the Lord as I strive to let go of my weaknesses! 

I know that this scripture can be applied to everyone of us, members, non members, read it and do what it says! :) This Church is true! I hope that we can all set goals to come unto Christ in 2015! 

Love, 
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment