Saturday, December 20, 2014

Weekly Up-date

December 15 2014


Wow, were to start??!

with this thought, God is a god of MIRACLES! he has not ceased to be a god of miracles, nor will he ever cease to be a god of miracles.   We saw several miracles the week! actually, several everyday! My testimony of this Gospel grew so much this week as I saw a light enter peoples lives as they were introduced to the perfect Gospel. 

Just a quick miracle: 

We had the chance to teach a golden family this week and we had one of the most spiritual experiences of my life. We were in their house teaching them and the lesson was going really well. They really liked all that we explained and as the member (a really great recient convert) shared his testimony the spirit entered the room even more. We immediately invited them to be baptized and the father of the family said, "¿porqùe nos quedariamos en la obsuridad despues de ver la luz? si, nos bautizaremos" In english, Why would we stay in the dark after seeing the light? yes, we will be baptized."  The spirit was so strong and I was with out words. 

We have had a really great week. That is only one of the many miracles that we have seen. I feel so blessed to be part of this great work. I couldn´t be happier right now. I am excited for another amazing week and I can`t wait to see more miracles as the Spirit invites people unto Christ! 

Sincerely,
Elder Bailey
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment