2 Weekly up-dates and pictures!
December 15 2014
This will be a quick one!
So... this week was good! a great faith trying week and many of our set visits didn´t work out! We are sure that the Lord has prepared people here and we are going to find them! That includes the less actives that are ready to come back! The weather here is getting a little toasty! I don´t like that you guys are getting the cold weather and soon to be snow and I am starting to sweat! I just want a little snow :)
I am going to officially complete one year in the beautiful Tarija this week! Woot woot one year in the best city in the mission :) It really has been great!
Elder Bailey
December 8 2014
Transfers...
Well, After almost 13 months in the beautiful Tarija I have made my way to Santa Cruz! I am really excited for the chance to be here and get to know more of the country! I do, however, miss Tarija..alot. It is really hot here and I am always sweating..
My companion is great! he is another gringo but I just don´t think I am meant to speak like a latino ;) haha we get along great and we have a lot of fun! I got there and they had a baptism set so even though I only got to teach her one time before her baptism it was cool to be apart of!
I am super happy! The mission is great and I am excited to get to work with this new zone!! We are going to see miracles and help people come unto Christ!! :)
Elder Bailey
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment