Weekly Up-date :)
9/29/2014
We had interviews with
President Willard and he helped us see the areas we might have been neglecting
a little bit. It was great; we left and visited a great less active family. It
was a great lesson and they gave us the reference of a family they are friends
with! Families to teach and baptize! woot woot! We have had a tough week with a
lot of visits failing but we turned to the prayer and the Lord gave us someone
to teach or help EVERY TIME!!
One spiritual experience
to finish, this week we had a conference here in Tarija. We talked the whole
time about the importance of our personal studies and really getting to know
Christ every study, every day. I had a really spiritual study and to finish it
off I went into our room and knelt and prayed. I asked the Lord if he really
knew me. I told him that I wanted to get to know him better. I finished my
prayer and stayed kneeling and meditating. One short line of my patriarchal
blessing came into my head, one that I really hadn't given much
attention to before. An overwhelming peace came over me. I knew then and
will never forget that the Lord knows and loves me and each and every one of us.
I love this work! The
Lord lives and knows us!
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment