Weekly Up-date 10-13-2014
Well, I am getting ready to finish one year in my same zone! hahah I have spent my whole mission in the same city, same zone, just five minutes apart! I have had more white comps. than Latinos.. I don´t know if I will ever actually be able to speak Spanish like a Latino because I am always with white kids! It has been a great year. I have been luckily enough to get to know really well, a number of people.. (one of the perks of staying in one area for so long ;) ) I was able to spend 7 and a half months in my first area and now 4 where I am now!
I am not so fat anymore! Woot Woot! since I had my appendix taken out in December, I have not been able to put the weight back on.. I am counting my blessings!
I miss some American foods a lot.. Actually, I really miss Chinese food. I have fallen in love with three foods, one: Salteñas, two: Sopa de Mani, Three: Pica lo Macho! Way good! Not very healthy but I I am not trying to impress anyone!
I miss some American foods a lot.. Actually, I really miss Chinese food. I have fallen in love with three foods, one: Salteñas, two: Sopa de Mani, Three: Pica lo Macho! Way good! Not very healthy but I I am not trying to impress anyone!
I am in a great little city called Tarija. The climate is perfect. I have been able to teach and meet several of the converts of Elder Bednar´s son. He served in this little city many years back and they still talk about what a great missionary he was. Like father, like son.
Life is good! I am loving the mission! I have been trying to let the talk "The 4th Missionary" be the theme of my mission lately. It has been a big help for me and I'm glad that I still have a year to be a better person and help people come unto Christ!
Elder Bailey
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment