Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekly Up-date
10/6/2014
 
Conference weekend!! Woot Woot!!
Oh how I love conference weekend. It is even better in the mission field. It is like Christmas for us! A little break to fill up our spiritual tanks! I can´t believe though that it has already come and gone. that  part is bummer! We wait weeks for it, it gets here and just like that it is gone again!  6 more months!  I really like the quote that was used a couple of times "Decisions determine Destiny". Oh how true it is! Not only in my personal life have I seen that but in the lives of many here in Bolivia! some great people that thanks to some good decisions are on a great path to a great destiny! I realized that I have a lot to work on the reach the potential I know the Lord has for us!
I also really enjoyed to talk by Elder Jorg (hard last name) The young guy from the 70. He was really impressive with his 6 steps. I  really enjoyed it and it made me really reflect! I was impressed with the praises and the love that was shown towards the Prophet. What a great man with so many great years of service.
All is well here! We are looking forward to a week full of miracles! Your prayers are much appreciated and help the work move along! This past week I have become so grateful for the challenges that we have been facing in our area! The Lord has something very important to teach us and we are going to figure out what it is and live his will!
Love you all!
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment