Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly up-date 9/15/2014

Transfers are over and we are working normal again! I stayed in the Central Ward here in Tarija. I am really excited to have the chance to keep working with our ward! My new companion is Elder Risueño, he is awesome. He was in my district when I was in Senac and we get along really well. We both are really excited to give this ward a much needed face lift. (I don´t think that is a very manly phrase but whatever.)  
We had a tough week visits wise. we have seen a problem in our ward that we HAVE to change. In our ward there are 9 active melquisedec (i don´t know how its spelled in English but it almost sounds the same..) priesthood holders. 9!!! that's including the bishopric.. .We are going to help this ward like crazy!!! 
This zone is great. It really is. I feel so lucky to get to know such a good group of elders and sisters. OH.. and Elder GALLEGHER is now in this zone! he is seriously like my favorite elder in the whole mission. We were in the MTC together and we get along really well. I am excited to learn from him and his humility and desire to give EVERYTHING to the Lord. 
This week was blazin` hot.. yesterday and today has been cold and stormy. Everyone is always sick because the climate changes so quick and so much! I love it right now, it´s like a nice  November night in Utah :) 
I am going to be completing a year in Tarija this transfer :) Luckiest missionary in the Santa Cruz Mission :) I am stoked to be able to stay here and keep working with the awesome people here. 
I have really started to get a testimony of fasting this week in the mission. We had a few experiences this week that were really awesome that showed me that the Lord knows us personally and puts us where we need to be when we need to be there! I know that the Lord lives. He knows us. He wants us to be successful, for that He gave us His Gospel. Missionary work is changing we are not just here to baptize. We are here to strengthen the wards in which we serve. I love the mission and the hard times that we all have! It really is the best two years! 

Elder Bailey



WEEKLY UP-DATE  9/8/2014

Things are going well here! We are seeing the fruits of the labor! The Lord is blessing us and we are happy doing his work!! i'M loving still being in Tarija, there is no where I would rather be! We have transfers this week and we will see what happens! I hope I stay! The Lord is preparing people here and we are going to see some baptisms here soon!  Leadership council was great Pres. Willard continues to amaze me with his knowledge and the spirit he brings! Sister Willard is like my second mom, I am in good hands! :)    Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment