Weekly update 9/1/2014
Baptism week!!! We had an awesome baptism this week to (almost) finish off recent convert family!! Now we only need the dad but he is really close! He actually was going to get baptized with his wife but the elections are going on here and he is super busy with all of that! haha he actually had an interview with the president of Bolivia the other day and was acting like it was nothing. haha he said " oh elders.. I am not going to be able to meet with you guys tomorrow.. I´ll be in an interview with Evo..)pretty funny!
We are doing quite a few intercambios these last few days and I have really been enjoying it! I get the chance to learn from some really good missionaries and think about how I can be better :)
I can´t believe how fast time flies.. We have transfers in one week and it feels like just yesterday we started this transfer. I just don´t understand! haha I hope I get at least one more transfer here.. I love the people and don´t ever want to leave!Elder Bailey
Weekly update 8/11/2014
Next weeks email will be better.. I promise.. We got back from Santa Cruz and it was awesome to be able to hear from president and be counseled on how we can do better as leaders. We are working hard to help the other missionaries in this zone and we are seeing the results. people are getting baptized and receiving the blessings of the gospel! :)
We have a few baptisms (or at least one :) ) lined up for this Saturday! It is a guy that his whole family are recent converts and now he has made the decision to get baptized! really good guy, it has been a blessing to get to know him.
I am loving life. The mission really can be the best two years if you work hard and are completely obedient. I am seeing the blessing that the gospels holds for those who are true and faithful!
I have found a ton of comfort recently in reading my Patriarchal blessing. It makes me think about where I want to be in 5 or 10 years and I will give all I have to get there. The church is true and there is no greater happiness than helping other people come to that knowledge.
Love you all dearly,
Elder Bailey
Yeah!! Pictures :)
![]() |
Santa Cruz |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment