Monday, August 4, 2014

 

Weekly Up-date

 8-4-2014

 
I am still in Tarija la linda!! :) I  just plan on spending my whole mission here! :) I seriously would be okay with it. haha it is awesome here. Same zone the whole mission, how many missionaries can say that??! ;)

Pretty normal week here.. They just finished up this crazy tradition here.. its called Santa Anita.. you can probably see pics if you hop on google and search "Tarija Bolivia, Santa Anita" It is a week where they just sell small stuff.. Everything normal, just small. You can get lunch.. but its on like a doll sized plate and small cups.. the crazy thing.. it still costs almost the same. A lot of things are actually more expensive because they are small. It is super weird and they love it here! hahaha It reminds me of a little tea party or something like that.. Pretty cool but different tradition!
 
         gotta love google!!
 
 

That is about all I have for the week. The work is pressing along. We are getting close with a couple and are hoping for some more pics with families here soon!
Elder Bailey
 

 
 
Last weeks email matches this weeks pictures :)

a clip from last week 7-28-2014

(His emails are getting shorter and shorter...I guess it's a good sign :)

I am trying to think of all of the exciting things I can tell you...!!! we had a baptism! it was awesome! it was the mom of a girl named Jessica I got to baptize a few months ago! overall, great experience! also.. we helped reactivate a family of 5 that was inactive for a long time. The dad is an alcoholic and he hasn´t had a drink in more than a month! he said the desire has completely left him! that was also an awesome experience!

 
WE GOT ZONE SHIRTS!!!! :) woot woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment