Our area is big but the houses are somewhat few and far between. The people are very closed and don´t really want to listen to us. We are working to strengthen the members because if they have strong testimonies they will have the desire to share that with others.
I don´t have much to say, I will just finish with a story. We were walking to a visit one night and I felt like we should take a different road that we don´t usually take to get to that house. It is a dark street with dogs but when I told my companion that I wanted to go down this street he willingly agreed. we have the goal to talk to everyone we can in the streets and as we were walking there was a guy sitting on a rock listening to music by himself. It was 8 at night and he was the only person outside -with how cold it was. As we talked to him and got to know him a little better, we found out that he was only 18. He told us we could pass by his house and that he wanted to know more. we set a visit and passed by a few days later. we taught him and he had a lot of questions. He is a very smart guy and wanted to know how he could be happy and know that there is a God. We continued to talk and at the end of the lesson he accepted a baptisimal date. We are now working with him to gain and strengthen his testimony.
That was our cool experience for the week. We are still working hard but are going to work even harder this week!
Love you all, Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment