Thursday, June 5, 2014

Weekly Update 6/2/2014

Wow! we have had a great week! We are finding people and teaching new investigators! The Lord is working with us and we are starting to see the fruits of our labor! :)

 
I don´t have much time but I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes! it means the world to me! I have been lucky enough to have a great ward that made my day special and helped me know that the Lord knows and cares for each on of us individually. It really was great. We ate a lot... as all of the people in our ward invited us to eat after the lessons.. I think after yesterday I am offically fat again..

 
A member made a really awesome cake and he put a captain america candle on it to make me feel a little bit more at home. haha it was really funny because he said, he wanted to put captain moroni on the cake but there wasn´t one so we went with captain america :)
The ward here is great. I couldn´t be happier. I love the mission and really am learning so much! sorry this is so short! the pictures will have to cover the rest! :)
 
Elder Bailey


 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment