Friday, June 27, 2014

TRANSFERSS​SSSS!

6/23/2014
 

SOOO....... I left my first area....and now live 4 minutes away in the center of the same city. hahahha I am in my first zone again but as a zone leader.. I have got a lot to learn but I got lucky and I'm with a mish.  from my MTC group! hahah we are having tons of fun! :) I'm stoked to be in my area and it is going to be a great transfer!

I don´t have time to write more. just know that life is good and we are having tons of fun! we are hitting the gym everyday! :) hahah I am super sore!!!
Life is good... Tarija is great! Lovin life!
Elder Bailey :)
 
 

Weekly Update

6/9/2014
 
A great learning week. We didn´t have the success that we would have liked with the number of investigators that we got the week before but we gave our all and are learning to put our whole trust in the Lord  We tried to follow up with the new people we met but no one wanted to listen to us. It was pretty tough.. A week of rejection. BUT, I am growing alot and I know that the Lord is going to help us if we keep giving our all. I have seen the Lords hand in our success in the weeks before and that things aren´t just happening by chance. The Lord has put certain people in our paths and he is preparing them. We are continuing in faith and doing everything we can to follow the prompting of the spirit.
I only have one story that is worth sharing this week. We were trying to get to a visit quick and it was on the other side of our area. I remembered a little path that we had taken 6 months ago to cross and get there faster. We began to walk on this path and I assured my companion that I knew where we were going... I quickly realized that things had changed in these 6 months and the path wasn´t the same.. We pressed forward.. We were quickly in unknown territory.. the smell got stronger and stronger. I didn´t want to turn around quite yet. We were in the drain system and walking in human waste. We turned around and the path was no longer visible. I thought we were stuck. I was freaking out thinking that I was going to smell like the human waste the rest of the day.. that was if we could find our way out. After some more walking without direction we found the path and got out of there as quick as we could. I learned a good lesson that day.. If it smells bad, don´t keep walking towards it..
The End.
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment