Thursday, July 3, 2014

6/30/2014  Update

I LOVE LIFE! The mission really is great! We are getting ready to fly to Santa Cruz for a leadership counsel and we are going to get back Wednesday. It should be a great experience with lots of learning and improvement. It is alot of responsibilty to be a leader but it is sooo great. I am learning so much and growing tons as a person and missionary. I have learned that you have to be doing it for the right reasons or you won´t be able to progress at the rate the Lord wants me to.

Our area is awesome. We have some great families and people that are excited to learn about the gospel. There is nothing better than seeing people that are willing and ready to change their lives.

My comp. is awesome. we are working super hard but still having tons of fun. We go to the gym every morning and go hard!!! ;) I am going to get soooo ripped ;) ;)

I want to thank everyone for the packages...they make my day. It feels good to know that I am not forgotten ;) Just kidding!

The church is true, the Lord lives and loves EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US! We are his children and he wants us to be happy. Jesus Christ has suffered the ultimate price so that we don´t have to. We should make a constant effort to remember him and change our lives to be in line with his will. That is the moment we will find true happiness.

E´Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment