May 12,2014
No update this week, but there are a lot of pictures :). We talked to Nigil on Sunday (LoveMothers Day and Christmas!) and briefly through email Monday, he wanted me to let everyone know
he is doing well and will be staying in Tarija for another six weeks.
Nigil's end of our Mother's Day Skype.... Yay color!! |
Nigil said Tarija looks a lot like home...I must agree :)
![]() |
The cute, creepy and dead things of Bolivia! |
Nigil is loving his new camera...and so are we!!
Beautiful Tarija, Bolivia!
May 5,2014
Weekly update
So.. we had a good-ish week. We got the news here in Tarija that we are going to receive 4 more
sister missionaries and we had to find a house, and quick! we spent 2 days without visits searching
for a house to rent. It´s crazy hard because with the mission guidelines it is really hard to find a
suitable house. After much searching and praying we found a house! it is actually a funny story.. we
were walking and trying find a house that a member had suggested. We were dying, we couldn´t find this house anywhere. we had been walking all day talking to everyone about the gospel and also if they knew if there were houses for rent. We passed this these 2 older ladies that were talking in front of a house. We kept walking without thinking anything more. As we crossed the street I felt like we needed to talk to those ladies. We awkwardly crossed the street again and walked up to them and introduced ourselves. we told them our purpose and missionaries and told them that we were actually looking for a house for other missionaries that were going to be coming. The owner of the house said, actually, I was thinking about renting the second floor of my house maybe you guys would be interested. It just works out that this house is perfect for the sisters that are coming in. It was a testimony builder to me that we don´t need to be teaching or trying to find people to teach to follow the spirit. It will guide us in all that we do if we are listening.
We have transfers this week and I am not sure if I will be staying here. I have 6 months in my first area and I think it is more likely that I will be leaving. I don´t want to say anything though because revelation is always a better bet that patterns. I will keep you posted!


.jpg)
.jpg)















No comments:
Post a Comment