Thursday, May 15, 2014

April 28,2014


Weekly update.. without my camera.. :( 

I need to apologize first and foremost.. I said I would send pictures
and I forgot my stinkin camera.. dang it.

This has been a great week. We haven´t had any crazy experiences but
we have been teaching a lot of people and really working on following
the spirit. Well, I guess we had a cool experience, we were searching
a street for a guy that told us we could pass by. unfortunately the
direction he gave us didn´t make much sense. we were standing in the
middle of the street just looking at all of the houses and I felt like
we needed to knock a door on that street. We walked up to the door and
knocked. at first the guy didn´t seem to interested but as we talked
to him at the door he agreed to let us in. As we entered the house we
found that his family was all together and ready to listen to us..
What?? a family??! We began teaching them when his sister in law
walked in the room, it was a familiar face.. we then realized that it
was a lady that we had met on the bus that told us to come by but we
could never find her house.. Now we were in her house! haha we
actually had her in our planners to try and find the following hour.
WE found her and a family too! haha it was awesome. We have a return
visit with them on Saturday and are praying that they will be willing
to continue receiving us!

That is about all I have to share for this week! we are working really
hard and are ready to see more miracles! :)

I am sorry if this email doesn´t make much sense.. I am actually in
the stage where I am trying to translate everything back into English!
its super strange! haha

Love you all!

Elder Bailey


April 21, 2012



Ya sorry..... My keyboard is broken and I don´t have a space key. I have to reach my little pinky finger into the broken keyboard every time I want to press the stupidspacekey. <<< That was a lot easier :)  I am typing really slow and still have to write the mission president so I am not going to write much!
I love it here in Bolivia more and more every day.  BUT, I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my home country more and more every day! USA USA! The holidays are really different here but I am learning to love the culture and the differences! we didn´t have much success this week because in our area the people are really closed with their beliefs and at times don´t want to let us in! A lot of our visits canceled but we are still working hard!
The mission is great! I learn more every day. This week I am really loving all that I have read in the book of Mormon! It is amazing when you pray, and then pay attention, how much you can learn! :)
Love you are dearly!

Elder Bailey
 P.s.. I am gonna try pics next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment