Friday, April 18, 2014

April 14, 2014


So I have literally no time. sorry..

This week was really tough.. our numbers are really low but we are working hard and return home at night without regrets! I am learning to be patience when people let us down...it is happening a lot but it has been good to learn how not to worry about things I can´t control!
We are working from the ground up! we are starting at the ward level and working on gaining their trust! it isn´t easy but it is the only way we will be successful! Without members, the work of salvation is impossible!
I am also learning about goals! they are great, and absolutely necessary in this work and in life in general! I have also learned that you can set really righteous goals but if you don´t set goals with the help of the Lord and his will, there is no point is setting goals... wow, i´m still amazed at how much you can learn while serving a mission! 
Oh! I bought a new camera! Wow! it is so great! I am taking some amazing pics!! That is all.. :)

Elder Bailey

 

April 7, 2014

 
I am going to do my weekly update first because I don´t have tons of time and I want to at least get the basics down!
What a great conference weekend!! I really enjoyed the chance to sit back and take in the words of our living prophets and Gods special witnesses! What powerful testimonies were shared for not only those of our faith but all that are looking for a little "pick me up" or a message of hope! I am really excited to get the chance to go back and read the messages again and learn even more! I really enjoyed every talk for its own reasons but I really enjoyed the talk by Boyd K. Packer as he shared his especially powerful testimony of personal revelation. I was amazed!
It is weird to think that the next time conference rolls around I will be a year in to the mission.. Whoa..
We didn´t have anything crazy happen this week, but it was a week full of learning. I am learning the importance of working Hard!! but equally as important, working smart!!! I am not a fan of wasting time and I have set the goal not to allow myself to slack off!
Oh.. We moved houses finally! we have a lot more space and it is a lot safer! I just like that its bigger.. the whole safety thing doesn´t really phase me.. ;)
This work is so important and I couldn´t be happier to be here! it is a blessing to be part of HIS work!
With Much LOVE!
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment