Okay.. so I seriously have no time left so this week will hopefully just be a picture week! I pray that they will send! All is well and I am not sure I am ready for a sweaty Christmas.. I envy those of you that have snow... I want some :/ We got to listen to the mission president and it was awesome! This place is awesome! hopefully you can see a little bit of where I am through the pictures! :)
With lots and lots of love,Elder Bailey
I asked Nigil for suggestions on a talk (about living the gospel) and this is what he said...
I heard something very cool last night during a lesson.(it was however in Spanish so maybe I just made it up in my head) We had a returned missionary go out on an appointment with us and he said "it´s easy not to read your scriptures... but its also easy TO read your scriptures and pray. It´s easy to sit back and not go to church but its also easy to get up and go to church. It may be easy for me to stay in bed for an extra 15 minutes but it is also easy (maybe not quite as easy) to roll out of bed and start praying. Keep reading, keep praying and always go to church.
It is pouring right now, it often starts out hot and then rains like crazy for hours..
I have a pink bed.... anyway...
I had just been bit by a really big dog and I wasn´t feeling much pain. I pulled my pant leg
up and there were 2 distinct bite marks on the back of my leg that had
began bleeding pretty bad!
I´ll tell a little bit about our area, most of the roads are dirt and a lot of people live in really small
houses that don’t have much more than 4 brick walls and a tin roof. It
is extremely humbling.
houses that don’t have much more than 4 brick walls and a tin roof. It
is extremely humbling.
Dead Frog(thing??)
No comments:
Post a Comment