A VERY short email this week
These
computers are terrible and I have no time at all. I will
quickly just say that things are finally starting to get better. It has
been SO HARD but I think I am adjusting. Spanish is starting to make
sense and I know that one day I will finally learn this language! The
dog bite is all good! I only have to visit the clinic 2 more times and
then I will be all done! We have an investigator that was so close to
getting baptized and we had everything set and now he is avoiding us
and we can’t ever find him! It is so sad to see, especially after
seeing how excited he seemed to be! I am so glad to be here. It is so
ridiculously hard at times but the feeling you get when you see the
gospel play a role in someone else’s life makes all the hard times
worth it and that much better! If you are reading this and you sent me
an email and haven’t received a reply please know how much I appreciate
hearing from everyone! I wish I had more time to write personal
responses to everyone! Anyway, Today is exactly 2 months… that is
unreal... the saying “the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel
like days" is so true! I am out of time but again, I couldn´t be
happier to be here! It is the biggest blessing to be able to serve for
two whole years! If you want a good laugh at the whole dog bite
incident get on google and type in Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Dress Well
quote. I got a good laugh out of it. I pray that everyone is doing
well, thank you for all of the support!
quickly just say that things are finally starting to get better. It has
been SO HARD but I think I am adjusting. Spanish is starting to make
sense and I know that one day I will finally learn this language! The
dog bite is all good! I only have to visit the clinic 2 more times and
then I will be all done! We have an investigator that was so close to
getting baptized and we had everything set and now he is avoiding us
and we can’t ever find him! It is so sad to see, especially after
seeing how excited he seemed to be! I am so glad to be here. It is so
ridiculously hard at times but the feeling you get when you see the
gospel play a role in someone else’s life makes all the hard times
worth it and that much better! If you are reading this and you sent me
an email and haven’t received a reply please know how much I appreciate
hearing from everyone! I wish I had more time to write personal
responses to everyone! Anyway, Today is exactly 2 months… that is
unreal... the saying “the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel
like days" is so true! I am out of time but again, I couldn´t be
happier to be here! It is the biggest blessing to be able to serve for
two whole years! If you want a good laugh at the whole dog bite
incident get on google and type in Ralph Waldo Emerson’s Dress Well
quote. I got a good laugh out of it. I pray that everyone is doing
well, thank you for all of the support!
Thanks for the picture Sister Cedeno

No comments:
Post a Comment