September 28th Up-date
Just pictures :)September 14th Up-date
This week has been a great one!
Elder Uceda of the 70 came and visited out mission. ( I will send the pic even though it turned out bad.. they caught me with my tongue out ;) ). He taught us so much but I think what I liked most is that he taught about the personal prayer. He said that the heavens should open every time we communicate with out Heavenly Father. I loved when he told us that our prayers aren`t efficient and that we should repent and have more effective prayers. I am really trying to do it!
We also had a baptism this week. It was a PF and it was a great experience as she shared her testimony and said that she felt something totally different as she left the water and that the Lord really had forgiven her. It was awesome. Next week we have another baptism (other PF) and it should be another great experience.
This is the true church and it is guided by a living prophet. The Lord calls his leaders and this week I gained a stronger testimony that they speak for Him.
I hope you have a great week!
Elder Bailey
![]() |
| Lunch ;) |














ReplyDeleteفني تركيب بالرياض
فني بالرياض
ReplyDelete