Thursday, November 5, 2015

Weekly up-date 11-2-2015


I can't believe this is Nigil's last e-mail! I am so excited to see(and hug) him again :) Thank you all for your love and support ~ Nigil's homecoming is this Sunday (11-8-15)at 9:00 am. The church is located on the corner od 37th and Eccles in Ogden (two blocks below the north-west end of the WSU campus.) Also, please join us for a light breakfast at our home after sacrament meeting.



I will keep this short!

I am still in denial that it`s almost over. I still haven`t got emotional or anything because I don`t accept it yet. haha
I know that it will be very real here soon. So this week we will be pretty busy. The plans actually changed a little and I will have one more full day to work here in La Merced. Wednesday things get crazy, and Friday I am home. Wow. 
I am so grateful for the mission. It has changed me forever. My only desire is to serve the Lord for the rest of my life. I want to be a faithful servant. I have a testimony that this is the true and restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. He lives. He knows each one of us and has the richest of blessings in store if we are obedient.  I love the words of Elder Renlund in his april conference address. "a saint is a sinner that keeps on trying." I am glad to be a Latter day Saint. I love the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and I will serve Him forever. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  
 
 
 
 







 
 
 

Weekly up-date 10-26-2015

 
So.. this week was great! We found a few new families that are great!! 
it was so awesome to see a new family show up to church with our family of recient converts! They have been truely converted!

We had a really cool conference this weekend. Instead of church services there was a special broadcast for Bolivia and Perú. We were able to hear from a few members of the 70 and Neil L. Andersen of the 12. They spoke on the Plan of Salvation and families. Also the was a special focus on temples! (I am so excited to go to the temple here soon!). 

It has been a great week! One more week of HARD WORK! thank you for your prayers and thoughts! have a great week! 

Elder Bailey

3 comments: