Up-date July 27, 2015
As I studied the lyrics to the hymn "Oh my Father" I understood a little bit more how big and great the Plan of Salvation is. I invite you all to read it! This week we found a family who lost a 19 year old daughter; she was murdered. I was deeply touched as they shared with us that they were unsure where their daughter was and what happens to us after death. The good news, that we bring to all of the world, is that we have the answer!
We were able to find 23 new investigators this week and I feel blessed with the families that the Lord is putting in our path! "In this mission, we baptize families every week, and prepare them to go to the temple.” That is the theme of the mission and I just want to baptize families! :)
This gospel is great and I am grateful for blessings that the Lord bestows upon His children!
Elder Bailey









No comments:
Post a Comment