The Lord is blessing us with miracles in this ward. We were able to find several new investigators and people that are ready to receive the Gospel!
One quick miracle. One day this week all of our visits had failed us. The pope came to Bolivia and was here in Santa Cruz. Everyone was out of the house to go and see the pope. We didn`t have visits and we didn`t know where to go. We prayed, waited and the Lord did His part. He lead us to a door where we thought a contact lived. as we knocked a guy opened the door and said "I was waiting for you guys!" As we sat down at his table he started to cry. He said that he was a member but hadn`t gone in a long time. He had recently separated from his wife and was wanting to find God again. He said that Sunday he almost went to church but got embarrassed and didn`t go. He prayed for a way to make his was back and 2 days later we found him.
God lives. I have no doubt that this is His church. I love Him and know that He loves His children.
God lives. I have no doubt that this is His church. I love Him and know that He loves His children.
I hope you all have a great week! Our Heavenly Father loves you!
Elder Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment