June 15th
Weekly up-date
This week has been great. The Lord is so powerful. I really love the mission because I have learned to recognize the Lord´s hand in my life everyday. We are seeing miracles everyday. This is the MISSION OF MIRACLES!
This week the bishop asked us to visit a family where the father is active and a return missionary and the mother has been inactive for more than 10 years. Saturday we went to visit them and we had planned really well for that visit. We had a video chosen and thought that it was just what she needed. When it came to watching the video it wouldn´t play. Out of the 100 videos on that disc it was the only one that wouldn´t play. I felt discouraged and didn´t know what to do. We decided to watch "The will of God" ( a great mormon message.. Watch it!! ) with her instead. At the end she was in tears and said, "i know why that video didn´t work.. the Lord knew that I needed to see that video a lot more." She went to church yesterday with her family and stayed the whole time.
That is just one of the many miracles that we saw this week. God is great. This is His work and He is so loving to let us just be part of it. I love this Gospel and I love the Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Elder Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment