Weekly up-date - just pictures this week :)
![]() |
| Crocodile hunting! without a fences or anything! scary but awesome! |
What a busy week!
Weekly up-date
4/20/2014
We spent 4 days in Tarija doing intercambios and enjoying the zone conference there. It was a great experience and I learned a ton! We ate pizza the first night.. it made me sick and I spent the other 3 days feeling terrible and throwing up in the streets! Life goes on :)
I also got the chance to go to Argentina.. haha actually I just stepped on their side but technically I was in Argentina ;)We passed through Cochabamba, Tarija, Bermejo, and Argentina! Action packed week!
We got back Saturday and went right to work. We got to visit several people and then we had an activity in the ward. we all split up with members and went contacting! It was great and we received lots of references! I love working with the members and I we are doing everything we can to complete with the Prophets vision of the members and missionaries working together!
This week we have more conference but here in Santa Cruz. The conferences with Pdte. Willard are always great and I am excited to see how they turn out! :)
The Church is true!
Elder Bailey
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
ReplyDeleteشركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض