Weekly up-date
6-1-2015
Happy Birthday Elder Bailey...we miss you!!
I just want to thank everyone who sent me birthday emails! I really appreciate it! I really felt my Saviors love as I read your encouraging words!
I want to share a quick miracle. This week we were with an elder that was going through a tough time. We stood in the pouring rain and asked God for a miracle. We felt prompted to knock one door right when we opened our eyes after the prayer. A guy came running out. He let us in and told us that he had been praying to find missionaries from the Mormon church. He cried as he told us that his wife had died 5 years earlier and felt empty until he found a Mormon girlfriend. He said "I don´t love her because she is beautiful, I love her because she loves God. She fills my emptiness and I want to get sealed to her in the temple forever. What do I have to do to get baptized?"
The elder that was with is doing a lot better and seeing miracles in his own area.
The Church is true. God lives and this is His work. He is preparing His children for this great Gospel!
Elder Bailey
Weekly up-date
5-25-23
It's a picture week
Weekly up-date
5-18-2015
Hola!
This week has been a good one! We had a baptism and the guy who got baptized is great! He is quite but he is really sincere and will be a strong member forever! There is nothing better than working with converts that meet the requirements of Doctrine and Covenants 20:37. I am impressed with many of the new converts that at the point of their baptism seem to be more converted than I am! hahah. Hay que mejorar! jaja
We have also had several meetings with Pres. Willard to prepare the transfers for tomorrow. It really is an impressing experience to be able to see how the transfers are done. 100% revelation! It is amazing and I now understand that the Lord always puts His servants where He needs them.
Tomorrow are transfers. We will get to go to the airport and pick up the new missionaries. That is always the best part. There is just a special spirit to be around new missionaries! I want to be new again! It is going to be a crazy week but I am really excited!
I love this work! I am glad to know that I will be a missionary for the rest of my life!
With lots of love,
Elder Bailey
Elder Bailey






















No comments:
Post a Comment