Weekly update
What a week. We actually did pretty well considering that we both got
stomach infections after eating at an investigators house.. haha it
was pretty terrible. I am getting used to being sick and constantly
knowing where the closest bathroom is... #missonarylife
We have a baptism lined up for this Saturday and I couldn´t be more
excited! when we talk to him about his baptism he seems so ready! This
is what makes the mission worth the really hard times! Now this kids
brother is sitting in on the lessons with us and really opening up as
to how he wants to change his life. It is amazing to see the Lord
preparing people to recieve the happiness this gospel can bring them.
I only have 2 or 3 more weeks with my trainer (time is a weird thing
on the mission and I can´t really keep track) and it will be good to
see a different angle of missionary work. I have learned alot but I am
ready to move on a be a more useful missionary!
Time flies.. I already have more than 3 months and it blows my mind. I
am actually starting to see hope in learning the language. Especially
recently I have just tried my hardest to contribute more in lessons
and the Lord does the rest. I am able to stay stuff I didn´t even know
that I knew!
I testify that this gospel has been restored to the earth today. When
you have doubts open Moroni 10:3-5 and put it to the test. You will
recieve an answer. I have. I love this gospel and that I get to spend
two years in the service of the Lord. There is no where I would rather
be.
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment