Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weekly Update

Okay this is going to be a picture week because I don´t have much to say! The family that I was feeling really good about cancelled on us...hahah missionary work at its finest. We have at least 2 or 3 appointments cancel on us each day or they just aren't home when they say they will be. it makes things really hard! We have one 15 year old boy that is really doing well! he has a baptismal date for the 25th of this month! please pray with us that all goes well this time! :) It was another really fast week and I can´t believe that it is already P-day! I have a few good pictures that I am going to send right now so I am going to end this email! ! Thank you everyone that sends me emails! I love reading them every week and really wish I had time to reply to everyone! I couldn´t be happier to be here! it is so hard at times but that is what makes it so great!
Elder Bailey


 
 

Gross!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment