Sunday, March 23, 2014

 
 
First, I want to thank everyone who has been emailing me! I am sorry I don´t have time to get back to everyone every week! I am working on it! just know that I  am really appreciative!
We had  a baptism! it was great! it was the brother of our first baptism and it is great to see these two guys progressing and taking the steps to come unto Christ!  It is always a testimony builder for me to see someone enter into the gospel and see lifes change!
I am going to send pictures today so this update is going to be short!
We worked harder this week than any other week of my mission and it paid off! we have 5 new investigators and are excited to help them progress! We really are seeing miracles in our area and coudn´t be more excited to keep working!
I am gettting fat again! haha i am back to normal and looking for another operation to help me out.. I am think about maybe open heart.. I am still not sure though, just looking for something simple! ;)
It is getting hard to write in english! I am not saying that I am getting really good at spanish, only that english is becoming more difficult! I am seeing progress though! The gift of tongues is real! I have seen it in my life!
With love,
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment